DUMP TRAILER Electrical power UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This power unit features a energy up energy down circuit with load holding on each A & B ports. A strain compensatred flow control is often additional to circuit to regulate the decent velocity in the cylinder.
one. This electrical power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
two. Clean all the hydraulic components concerned ahead of set up of the power unit.
three. Viscosity of your hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which need to also be clean and free of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is advised.
four. The energy unit must be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil degree while in the tank just after the first working of your electrical power unit.
6. Oil modifying is needed just after the original 100 operation hrs, afterwards when every 3000 hours.
DUMP TRAILER Electrical power UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This power unit has a power up gravity down circuit. Start out the motor to lengthen the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Guide override to solenoid valve might be offered if necessary. Also a stress compen sated movement control might be additional to your circuit to regulate the descent velocity on the cylinder.
Remark: Please talk to our product sales engineer for the different pump displacement, motor electrical power or tank capability.
one. This energy unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean every one of the hydraulic parts concerned just before installation of the electrical power unit.
3. Viscosity in the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which should really also be clean and totally free of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is proposed.
4. The electrical power unit need to be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil degree while in the tank just after the original running of your power unit.
6. Oil altering is required immediately after the original 100 operation hours, afterwards when just about every 3000 hours.