4. Ambient temperature is certainly above the advised level – If the ambient temperature is too much, it could diminish the gearbox construction performance of the gearbox. Setting up a cooling fan, or moving the application to a far more viable location may solve this application.
3. Input velocity too much – Lowering the input quickness may help reduce the quantity of wear and tear on the gears.
2. Excessive load – Wear and tear on the apparatus is caused by contact with various other gears. Reducing the load will lower the tension the gears make with one another. If a higher load is required, utilizing a larger gearbox could be necessary.
1. Improper installation – Ensure that all bolts connecting the electric motor and the gearbox are securely fastened.
Problem: Gear Teeth Wear
Solution: Deterioration on gearboxes is natural occurrences. Proper make use of and system maintenance can help extend their duration of the gearbox.
3. Gears in locked position – Gears may need to be replaced due to wear and tear. Another possibility will be that a foreign object might need to be taken off within the gearbox, leading to the gears to be in the locked position. Check with your dealer for warranty information.
2. Gear tooth are worn – Need to replace worn gears. Consult your dealer for warranty information.