Made of Steel
For use with cast iron bushed bore pulley
This U1 Split Taper Bushing china bushing with 5-1/2″ bore is a high-quality precision product that’s built for toughness and strength. U1 bushings are being used in an extensively broad range of applications, which include; sprockets, shaves, pulleys, gears, plus much more, we also offer most of these items. What sets this bushing apart may be the high-quality steel engineering along with precise manufacturing and top quality control; this means that you always get a premium quality constant product. What really models us in addition to the other fellas is our highly trained expert workers and our company-wide objective of customer satisfaction.
1. Be sure the tapered cone floors of the bushing and the within of the driven merchandise will be clean and free from anti-seize lubricants.
2. Place the bushing in sprocket or other portion type that accepts the bushing.
3. Place cap screws loosely in pull-up holes. The bushing continues to be loose to make sure sliding fit on shaft.
4. With key on shaft, slide the sprocket or other component type to the required location on the shaft. Be sure to leave the heads of the cap screws available.
5. Align the sprocket or portion type, tighten the screws alternatively and progressively until they will be pulled up tight. Do not employ extensions on the wrench handles , nor permit the sprocket or component to become drawn i contact with flange of bushing. At this time there must be a gap between your bushing flange and sprocket, make sure this gap does not close.
Double split barrel ensures concentricity
Grips the shaft with positive clamp fit
High torque carrying capacity
Permits blind assembly
Load not carried or limited by mounting screws
External key on most sizes for confident drive and increased torque carrying capabilities
Double-split barrel for positive clamping
Solid flange to keep up concentric bores
Available in inches, metric, and spline bores. Bore range between 3/8″ to 10″
Solid Flange & Double Split Barrel – Assures better concentricity to the shaft.
Key to Key Drive – With keys upon both the shaft and item to supply the strongest possible travel.
3/4″ per Foot Taper on Barrel – Self locking taper provides the highest degree of mechanical locking item to product.
Taper bushing are widely used as well as sprockets, v-belt pulleys, timing pulleys, coupling and other mechanical parts with taper bore connections.
Taper bushing series are constructed with high quality engineered products with superb tolerance. The characteristic is easy to apply and needs no extra alteration. These bushings can fit almost all sorts of assemblies and sizes. They are the best choice in style for mechanical connections.
To complete designations put bore size. For example: PD1215X16MM designates a 1215 taper bushing with a 16mm bore.
No costly re-boring: total selection of both metric and imperial available.
Standard range suits up to 125mm/5″ shafts & Hub diameter required will depend on the application.
Complete brief reach range offered, for compact light assemblies & Clean, Compact Style.
Ease of installation and removal.
This Split Taper Bushing is designed exclusively for use with cast iron bushed bore pulleys and will be purchased on a single page as the pulley you will need.
For use with 1 3/16” shaft sizes.
Includes 2 set screws.