Die-Cast Aluminium boxes are really versatile, they happen to be resistant to rust and will be obtained with a higher level of ingress coverage than plastics can offer; therefore, they are more appropriate for demanding conditions such as marine, normal water treatment or leisure. The main element advantage of aluminium enclosures is definitely their EMI/RFI security, which is essential for areas with a high level of noise pollution. Our die-cast aluminium enclosures can be purchased in a range of sizes with coverage from IP54 to IP68, plus an EMI/RFI covered series. Viewpoint all our ranges right here.
– Corrosion and rust resistant
– Lighter compared to additional metals such as stainless steel
– Suitable for demanding environments
– Could be coated for added resistance
Banking on our knowledgeable and diligent employees we offer a fantastic range of Die Cast Aluminium Junction Box, which are made up of electrical wiring junction box, waterproof electrical junction package, weatherproof electrical junction container, flameproof electrical junction container. These boxes are highly reliable and are produced using quality raw material. We are able to also custom design them according to the detail supplied by our clients.
Aluminium is increasingly becoming the material of choice across a number of fields previously dominated by steel.
In addition the existing trend is also seeing a move away from aluminium rolled plate towards aluminium cast plates.
Semiconductors and photovoltaic systems
cast aluminium plates and blocks happen to be subjected to less processes (i.electronic. heat treatment) this means they reap the benefits of excellent stability specifically during high stock removing machining.
The net result is reduced waste, faster processing times and ultimately reduced costs.
This range of aluminium alloy enclosures from EPT offers a high standard enclosure perfect for protecting internal electrical elements from dust and water. These aluminium enclosures happen to be ideal for installation to our range of EPT rails, offering a highly versatile enclosure that can be utilised in a wide selection of environments. The enclosures feature a neoprene gasket that not only provides a watertight seal but likewise provides an IP score of IP65. These DIN rail mountable boxes are constructed of durable aluminium alloy and feature a smooth finish.
• Neoprene gasket providing a watertight seal with IP65 protection
• Aluminium alloy construction with smooth finish
• Available in a range of sizes to support various applications
• Perfect for protecting internal pieces from dust and water
• Robust, lightweight and easy to customise
• High level of resistance to corrosion and shock resistance
• Versatile enclosure that works extremely well in a variety of environments
• Temperature range; -20°C to +100°C
Our aluminum enclosure are created to meet the highest specifications of proper protection demanded by electrical and consumer electronics designers, serving both industrial and commercial markets. They will be the ideal choice for housing electrical and electronic apparatus of high value with better anti-corrosion efficiency ,protect instruments even under the adverse environment.
Designed for water-proof and dust-evidence, IP 67
Requested the circumstances:subzero 40centigrade to 120centigrade
Standard item no holes, we can produce holes if the client provide drawing for hole
Brought to you by EPT, a variety of shielded Die Cast aluminium enclosure boxes are a high-quality aluminium alloy given a natural finish and no external coating. The enclosures will tolerate temperatures up to 250°C without adverse effects to the enclosures structure, making them ideal in harsher environments. Various sizes and wall structure thickness can be found. No adhesive seal is roofed. All models are remarkably reliable and excellent top quality.
· Rugged, diecast aluminium alloy digital instrument enclosure
· Separate – personal adhesive silicon gasket is roofed – provides protection against dirt and water
· Silicone rubber gasket continues to be versatile from -62 to +232 °C
· Unpainted variant is vibra finished for a clean surface without sharp edges
· Painted variant is painted with challenging – satin black polyester powder paint for a enduring finish
Our Cool Cast Aluminium Coil are from continuous cast coil from strip caster. The cast coils are chilly rolled down to necessary thickness. Aluminium Coils are ideally employed for transportation, insulation also in professional and residential engineering for wall structure cladding and roofing reasons.
Aluminium enclosures are perfect for use as a general purpose enclosure, due to their light in weight yet durable style. aluminium enclosures are as well great for RF jobs or projects which are subject to weather. Because of the construction of the enclosures, they may also be applied for jobs involving heat as the situations make an excellent heat sink. Die cast aluminium enclosures are being used in a variety of applications such as for example: